Inspired by diagrams, I present you with my thoughts from the week, brought to you with the help of the brilliant Toby Hammer.
This is serious science.
A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF felis catus WITH A COLLECTION OF S. cerevisiea AND lactobacilli (SOURDOUGH STARTER):
- have fur/hair
- will bite your face
- has legs, eyes, etc.
- is corporeal
- not man-made (kind of)
- is in a liquid state
- has high yeast content
- makes bread
- culturally acceptable to be eaten
- need feeding
- produce happiness in owners
- are shades of beige (depending)
- contain water and carbohydrates
- require attention but are overall very independent
- can smell a bit funny (but sometimes in a good way)
- apathetic about owner’s well-being
- digest, respirate, and produce waste
- require oxygen
- can take shape of any container
CONCLUSION: THERE ARE MORE SIMILARITIES THAN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CATS AND SOURDOUGH STARTER
TO EMPLOY ME AS A SCIENTISTS, PLEASE CLICK THE CONTACT LINK IN THE SIDE BAR.